- Bulk Send: We are thrilled to announce a major new feature, Bulk Send! With Bulk Send, you can effortlessly create and send a single contract to multiple contacts or companies simultaneously. Simply click the "Bulk Send" button when searching for a contact, and our user-friendly interface will guide you through the entire process. This feature is designed to empower you with a more efficient and streamlined contract management process, saving you valuable time and effort.
- Countersigning: We introduced a "Countersign" button in ZenContract, to streamline your countersigning process. After a customer has signed a contract with a counter signature, you can access the "Countersign" button from the Contract Details page. This button will only be visible to users with the appropriate permission, as determined by the "Who can countersign this" setting.
- Autotask Inactive Data: We are pleased to announce an improvement to data management for Autotask-integrated users. With this update, when you change any data in Autotask from "Active" to "Inactive," it will be automatically removed from all areas of your ZenContract account. For example, Companies, Contacts, Contracts, Products, Services, and Service Bundles.
- Contract Collaborator Permission: We introduced a "Contract Collaborator" permission in the group settings. Users in a group with this permission can access and make changes to contracts that other users created without requiring full administrative privileges. This promotes teamwork and ensures everyone has the necessary access to collaborate effectively.
- Default Show Grand Total: We introduced a default "Show Grand Total" option for each template. In the template builder, toggle the "Show Grand Total" to Yes or No, and it will be automatically applied to the contract's pricing page. When set to Yes, the Grand Total of all pricing sections will be displayed below the pricing table on the contract.
- Date Format: We introduced an improvement to the Start Date and End Date fields of the New Contract Wizard for Autotask-integrated users (this improvement has already been implemented for users integrated with ConnectWise). Now, the date format in these fields will automatically align with the format specified in your organization settings.
- Text Editor: We removed unnecessary and non-functional features from the text editor, ensuring a more efficient and focused editing experience.
- Navigation: We improved the navigation of the "Email" and "Preview Contract" buttons on the Contract Details page. The Email and Preview Contract buttons both navigate to the PDF Viewer. Previously the PDF Viewer had a Cancel button, which would take the user to edit the contract. The Cancel button now correctly returns the user to the Contract Details page. We also removed the ability to email the contract from the Preview Contract page.
- Admin Menu: We addressed an issue where non-admin users could see the Admin button on the menu bar on some pages. As per the intended design, non-admin users should not have access to the Admin button on any page.
- ConnectWise Opportunities: We fixed an issue where ConnectWise integrated users encountered an error when linking opportunities with products that had a custom billing cycle. ZenContract does not currently support custom billing cycles, although we intend to implement it in the near future. In the meantime, we default any custom billing cycle to "One-Time".
- Finance Rules: We addressed an issue related to the Finance Rules functionality. Previously, when a contract's status was "Not Approved" or "Waiting Approval," the Email button was still accessible to the user who requested approval, allowing them to email the contract before it was approved. Now, when the status of a contract is "Not Approved" or "Waiting Approval," the Email button will be hidden for all users.
- Finance Rules User Prompts: We resolved an issue with User Prompts when using Finance Rules. Now, when you approve a contract with a finance rule and click the "Email" button, the User Prompts will trigger correctly.