- MSA Manager: Introducing the MSA Manager, a powerful new feature designed to streamline the management of Master Service Agreements (MSAs) for users integrated with ConnectWise, Autotask, or those without integration.
- Upon accessing the MSA Manager, you'll find a simple dashboard. The "Score" card shows the percentage of customers with an Accepted MSA, making it the primary metric for achieving 100%. The "Status" card indicates the number of customers with an Accepted MSA, In Progress MSA, or No MSA. The "Customers" table lists customer companies and displays their latest MSA name, reference, and status.
- Clicking on a company name in the Customers table takes you to a dedicated "Master Service Agreements" page for that customer. Here, you can link existing MSAs or create new ones with ease.
- Permissions for the MSA Manager are available in the Group settings, allowing you to control which users have access to this feature.
- Renewals Settings: We introduced a new "Ready to Renew" setting in the Renewals Settings for users integrated with Autotask or ConnectWise. With this setting, you can choose which contracts or agreements can be renewed based on their expiry date, such as those expiring within 30 days, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year, or all contracts. This feature provides you with the flexibility to focus on contracts that require your attention the most, making it easier to manage your renewal process.
- Pricing Bundles Sync with ConnectWise Opportunities: For our ConnectWise-integrated users, we've introduced a seamless process to insert line items from a ZenContract Pricing Bundle into the ConnectWise Opportunity. When you create a contract and link it to a ConnectWise Opportunity, then add a Pricing Bundle, the line items from the Pricing Bundle will be synced with the ConnectWise Opportunity. It is important to note that any line item with a quantity of 0 will not be synchronized with the ConnectWise Opportunity. However, you will still have the option to insert these items into the ZenContract Pricing.
- Finance Rules: We improved our Finance Rules feature by reintroducing User Groups into the "Who can sign off" field. Here's what you can expect:
- Admin users can now go to a finance rule, find the "Who can sign off" field, and select either an individual user or a user group.
- When a user triggers a finance rule that has a user group set in the "Who can sign off" field, a modal will appear containing a dropdown field that lists the users within the group. The user can easily choose an approver from the dropdown and proceed by clicking "Send Request." The selected user will then receive an email requesting their approval.
- After sending the approval request, the requester can follow up with any approver by accessing the "Request Approval" tab on the Contract Details page.
- On the Contract Details page, users who belong to the group specified in the finance rule's "Who can sign off" field will have access to a tab labelled "Contract Approval". Any of the users within that group can either approve or decline the contract. Once a decision has been made, an email notification will be sent to the requester.
- Review Contract Error: We addressed an issue where sections with elements and prompts at the end of the section would throw an error when reviewing the contract.
- Renewals Table: We fixed an issue where the renewals table wouldn't load if an inactive user was assigned as an account manager for a company in the table.
- Bulk Send: We made an improvement to the way document references are managed when using the Bulk Send feature. Document references are now generated chronologically when creating contracts in bulk, just as they would be if you were creating multiple contracts one by one.
- Dynamic Pricing Bundles: We resolved an issue related to the ConnectWise integration and Dynamic Pricing Bundles. Now, when you create a pricing bundle with the Type = Dynamic and insert products from ConnectWise, any updates to those products in the ConnectWise product catalog will be reflected in your pricing bundle, including changes to Name, Description, Cost, and Sell Price. This ensures that your pricing bundles stay synchronized with ConnectWise product catalog updates.